Final Expense Life Insurance
Protect your family in the event of your passing with final expense life insurance. Commonly called burial or funeral insurance, final expense life insurance is a type of whole life insurance designed to cover the expenses your loved ones will face after your death, such as medical bills and funeral costs. With a final expense life insurance policy, your loved ones won't have to bear the burden of covering the costs associated with your passing.
Why Have Final Expense Life Insurance?
There are many important reasons why you should have final expense life insurance. A few of those reasons include:
- Funds the cost of your funeral
- Covers the cost of your medical bills
- Provides financial support for your loved ones
- Pays off any of your loans
- Allows you to plan your funeral
- Gives you the option to gift any remaining funds
- Lets you purchase your business partner's shares
- Makes it possible to pay estate taxes
- It's quick and easy to apply
The cost of a final expense life insurance policy may vary. The maximum age is 85 years old. Allow us to create a policy that is right for you by contacting us today.